By accessing and using the Website you agree to the following terms and conditions:
The Website, including the contents as well as the selection and arrangement of the contents of each individual page or of the collection of the pages, are fully owned by Kitron.
You are allowed to use and to distribute necessary minor extracts from Kitron’s Website to provide direct linkage to the pages, or linkage by Internet search services, store extracts from Kitron’s Website on your computer and to print copies of them, for your personal non-commercial use only.
Any other kind of use, reproduction, translation, adaptation, arrangement, any other alteration, distribution or storage of this site in any form and by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Kitron is prohibited.
Specific terms and conditions apply to your use of Kitron’s job application service - https://career.kitron.com/privacy-policy.
The information contained in this Website may not be accurate, up to date or applicable to the circumstances of any particular case. We cannot accept any liability for the content or any inaccuracies or omissions. Any decisions you make based on information contained in this Website are your sole responsibility.
Neither Kitron nor any of its subsidiaries accept liability for any direct, indirect, special, substantial, or other losses or damage of whatsoever kind arising from access to, or the use of Website or any information contained in it.
2.1. DATA CONTROLLER FOR YOUR PERSONAL DATA
* Kitron AS, Kitron AB, Kitron UAB, Kitron GmbH, Kitron Sp.zo.o.
2.2. PERSONAL DATA, PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
Kitron process among others personal data relating to contact persons at its customers, service providers and business partners, potential candidates and others who contact Kitron or visits our webpage.
Kitron may process your personal data in connection with the following processing activities:
• Contractual relationship: In a contractual relationship between Kitron and individuals, personal data such as name and other contact information may be necessary to the execution or the performance of the contract (GDPR Article 6 (1) (b)), such as contact information and other personal data necessary to fulfill the contract.
• Contract management and business relationship: In connection with the administration and management of contracts with Kitron's customers, suppliers, business partners etc. and for business and partner relationship purposes, Kitron may process personal data such as contact information of contact persons at such customers, business partners, in addition to personal data contained in contracts, ongoing commercial correspondence, invoices, minutes of meeting etc. The legal basis is Kitron's legitimate interest in entering into business relationships, fulfil contracts and administrate such relationship (GDPR Article 6 (1) (f)).
• Visit to Kitron’s premises: Kitron may process your personal data, such as name, business, phone number, timing and duration of visits to our premises, as well as camera surveillance images when you enter/leave Kitron’s premises and an NDA between you and Kitron in connection with your visit to Kitron’s premises. The purpose of the processing is to ensure the security of our premises and employees in accordance with Kitron’s security strategy and prevent loss or damages to Kitron or Kitron’s property. The legitimate interests of Kitron, will constitute the legal basis for processing as a supplement to consent (GDPR Article 6 (1) (f) and (a)).
• Respond to inquiries: Kitron may process personal data in order to follow-up inquiries from potential candidates, website users, and others who contact Kitron. Kitron may process personal data such as contact information and other personal data provided in connection with the inquiry. The legal basis for such processing is Kitron's legitimate interest in providing support to answer and manage inquiries and other communication (GDPR Article 6 (1) (f)).
• Marketing, newsletters press releases and/or stock market announcements, etc.; If you have subscribed for marketing, our newsletter, press releases and/or stock market announcements we may process your name, e-mail address, other contact information etc. in order to submit such materials to you. Such processing is based on your consent (GDPR Article 6 (1) (a)). When subscribing to our newsletter, you are giving us consent to send you marketing information, you can unsubscribe at any time by following the link in each e-mail.
• Recruitment: If you apply to a position in Kitron, Kitron may process your personal data in order to assess your application to current or future vacancies such as references, CV, name, title/position, email, phone number, employers name, former employer’s names, education, etc. and other information you may provide or which we need to verify to assess your application. The legal basis for such processing is normally that it is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the candidate prior to (potentially) entering into an employment contract (GDPR Article 6 (1)(b)). The processing may also be based on our legitimate interest in finding the best candidate for the position (GDPR Article 6 (1) (f)), or your consent (GDPR Article 6 (1) (a)).
• Ensure compliance and legitimate interests: Kitron may also process personal data in order to comply with statutory obligations to which Kitron is subject, and to safeguard own or third parties’ legitimate interests, e.g. in relation to establishing a legal claim or preventing unauthorized access to or disclosure of personal data (GDPR Article 6 (1) (f)).
• Legal obligations: Kitron may process personal data due to legal obligations applicable to the operation of Kitron (GDPR Article 6 (1) (c)), such as accounting obligations.
Kitron may, on a case-by-case basis, process personal data for other purposes and rely on different legal grounds, such consent or legitimate interest or, in accordance with applicable data protection law, as set forth in an applicable privacy notice.
2.3. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be disclosed to and processed by Kitron employees, who through their role are associated with the purpose of processing.
We do not sell, exchange, or otherwise share your personal information with any third party without your explicit consent. The exception is to the third parties that assist us in running this site, conducting our business, delivering our goods and services, as long as these parties treat the personal data in accordance with applicable laws on privacy, defined as contractual requirements in our data processing agreements. We will only disclose your personal data to third parties to the extent we have a legal basis for such disclosure.
2.4. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to demand your personal data deleted at any time. Upon such an inquiry, all your personal data will be deleted, unless statutory obligations or legitimate interests require continued storage. Anonymized information, i.e. information that cannot be linked to you, may be subject to continued storage.
If you want to exercise your right to:
I. get information about what personal data we have registered on you;
II. change or update the stored data and correct any errors in that data;
III. request that unnecessary data is erased;
IV. request information about your right to restrict processing or object to processing under certain circumstances; or
V. request information about your right to data portability, i.e. your right to obtain, reuse and transfer personal data provided to Kitron to another IT environment;
VI. withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data;
you should contact Kitron via the contact information stipulated below under section 2.11.
2.5. RETENTION PERIOD
We will retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes for processing as defined above unless deleted earlier at your request.
The personal data in a job application will be deleted when the application procedure for the position in question has been deleted if you are not offered the position, unless you consent to that we retain the application for up to 12 months after the submittal for the purpose of offering you any future vacancies.
The IP address will only be stored for the duration of the visit on the Website and will thereafter be either deleted or anonymized.
The personal data provided by you when visiting Kitron’s premises is stored for as long it is necessary to fulfil the purposes as defined above, and maximum one year after your last visit.
Recordings from camera surveillance will be deleted within 7 days after the recordings have been made unless it is likely that the recordings will be handed over to the police in connection with the investigation of criminal offences or accidents. In such cases, Kitron can store the recordings for up to 30 days.
2.6. TRANSFER TO THIRD COUNTRY
2.7. PROTECTION OF YOUR DATA
We take the privacy rights of our users seriously and have taken reasonable steps to protect the user’s privacy, including physical, technical and organizational measures, to prevent loss, alterations, theft and unauthorized access to information stored and otherwise processed by Kitron.
2.8. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND SOCIAL MEDIA
When you "like" or join our LinkedIn page or other social media accounts, this will be shared with the relevant platform. The same applies to any activities on our social media accounts, such as content posted by you or posts that you like. The relevant social media platform has own privacy policies, in which you can find more information about the processing of personal data in relation to such social media platforms.
2.9. RIGHT TO LODGE COMPLAINT WITH A SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
If you believe that our processing of your personal data infringes relevant data protection regulations, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement, or other relevant supervisory authority.
2.11. QUESTIONS – CONTACT
Last updated: 2021-04-16 by Selmer Last updated by Kitron: 25.5.2021
3.1. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU BY USING COOKIES
As a visitor on our Website/platform, you will as a main rule remain anonymous. Note however that you will be authenticated and that playthrough data for all content elements will be processed. Further, location data is stored for the purpose of optimizing the portal experience. The location data is never linked to the user data.
3.2. HOW AND WHY DOES KITRON USE THE INFORMATION?
Kitron collects this information for statistical purposes only, for instance to improve the content and the services provided to the users, and to customize the Website in accordance with the customer’s needs. Cookies may also improve the Website’s functionality upon your next visit to the Website.
3.3. HOW TO AVOID COOKIES
In order to detect and delete cookies, you can change the settings in your browser. The ”Help” function of your browser can help you configure your browser to prevent cookies or delete existing cookies. You can also learn how to block all new cookies on your browser and which configuration steps are required to receive a notification about new cookies. However, please note that if you choose not to accept cookies, you may not be granted access to all functionality on the Website.
3.4. THE COOKIES WE USE
Kitron currently uses the following cookies:
|COOKIE NAME||PURPOSE OF THE COOKIE?||WHAT DATA DOES THE COOKIE COLLECT?||IS IT A SESSION OR PERSISTENT COOKIE?||WHAT IS THE LIFESPAN OF THE COOKIE?|
|Website CMS generated cookies||Use of basic CMS generated content features needed to ensure browsing quality||Browsing session ID and website logged user data||Both||Up to 24 months|
3.5. MODIFICATIONS TO THIS POLICY OR THE COOKIES USED BY KITRON
Please be advised that continued use of the Website following the posting of any changes of the Policy shall constitute acceptance of such changes. Changes that require your consent will be disclosed through notifications in the Website.
Last updated: 2021-04-16 by Selmer Last updated by Kitron: 25.5.2021