Description of the job / 职位描述
1. To support Kitron Ningbo grow within existing or newly developing Kitron customers into the Asian Market.
1. Analyze market trends and strategic marketing activities
2. Identify and develop the company’s unique advantage via combine knowledge of the market and competitors.
3. Identify opportunities for campaigns, develop new customer which will lead to an increase in sales.
4. Support KAM team in RFQ’s – provide strategic analysis and recommendations.
Main working tasks
1. Perform market research, identify market trends, and work with the team to get new customers.
2. Visit potential customers and generate interest from potential customers.
3. Cold calling for potential target customer to ensure a solid pipeline of opportunities.
4. Develop potential new customer and turn it into increased sales.
5. Keep a rapport relationship with new potential customers and provide support which will continually improve the relationship
6. Join industry fairs, such as association events and conferences, and share the formation on market trends internally.
7. Developing new market, focusing on Chinese Market.
Qualifications and competence requirements
1. 3+ years of experience in related roles (e.g., sales, marketing, business development) in EMS industry as well as experience in developing Chinese customer
2. Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales and marketing or Engineering
3. Strong Sales skill and managing Key contacts within Medical equipment and industry field
4. Strong organizational skills, willing to work off hours and travelling
5. Proactive, aggressive and initiative
6. Good interpersonal & presentation skills
7. Good English in both writing and speaking
奇隆电子制造（宁波）有限公司作为全球领先的电子制造商EMS和承包制造供应商CMS,将近30年来，我们的全球运作已成功拓展到挪威，瑞典，德国，立陶宛和中国，为我们的客户提供专业的医疗器械生产和代工服务OEM. 我们的高新技术产品覆盖了整个产品供应链，从电子产品的设计，采购，运输，式样及量产，其中还包括其他电子相关产品的生产。 我们也提供产品的深度集成组装HLA(High level assembly),组装最终成品后直接发货给最终用户，并随后给予相应的售后服务支持，包括重新设计，维修，维护和后勤项目等。
Scandinavia’s leading EMS company
Kitron is an Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) company with operations in Norway, Sweden, Lithuania, Germany, China and USA. With 1100 highly skilled employees, Kitron manufactures and deliver anything from fully assembled electronic circuit boards to complete end products for our customers globally. Related technical services like prototyping, industrialisation, material analysing and test development are also key competencies offered by Kitron. Outsourcing to Kitron, means greater flexibility, cost efficiency, accuracy and innovation power along the entire value chain.