20 largest shareholders

Kitron ASA’s 20 largest shareholders registered as per 5 July 2017. 
Because of summer vacation, the August update will be done 14 August. 
 

Skandinaviska Enskil  A/C CLIENTS ACCOUNT

19 021 950 10.80% NOM*

Morgan Stanley & Co. MS & Co Int PLC MSI

11 888 296   6.75% NOM**
MP Pensjon PK 10 395 537   5.90%  
Athanase C/O SEB London   6 798 212   3.86% ***

Verdipapirfondet Del JPMorgan Europe LTD,

  6 536 141   3.71%  
JP Morgan Chase Bank JPMCB RE HB Swed Fun   6 000 000   3.41% NOM
Verdipapirfondet Par   5 379 076   3.05%  

Verdipapirfondet Del JPMorgan Europe LTD,

  5 351 547   3.04%  

SEB Prime Solutions Skandinavska

  4 288 611   2.43%  
Holberg Norge Verdipapirfondet V/Holberg Fondsforva    4 100 000   2.33%  
SES AS c/o Advokat Bertel O Steen   4 000 000   2.27%  

Statoil Pensjon  C/O JP Morgan Chase

  3 748 176   2.13%  
Toluma Norden AS C/O SEB London   3 265 000   1.85%  
Avanza Bank AB   3 017 635   1.71% NOM
Danske Invest Norge   2 810 000   1.59%  
Skandinaviska Enskil  SEB AB, UCITS V - Sw   2 771 046   1.57% NOM

VPF Nordea Avkastning c/o JPMorgan

  2 620 591   1.49%  
Skandinaviska Enskil  a/c SEB AIF - Swedis   2 425 606   1.38% NOM
Athanase AB C/O SEB London   2 011 488   1.14% ***

Citibank, N.A. S/A Mitchell Capi

  1 977 769   1.12% NOM 
  108 406 681   61.53%  
* Beneficial owner: 10.0 % Creades
** Beneficial owner: 6.55% Taiga Fund
*** Beneficial owner: 3.86% Athanase Industrial Partners 4th largest. In addition Athanase Industrial Partners holds 1.14 %. In total 5.00%.
Total number of shares from 2 November 2016: 176 192 611.